Vertical Type Indicator Post – LF-IP888
- Indicates if the valve is in the OPEN or SHUT position.
- Built in Gear drive reduces the torque necessary to open and shut large valve
- the adjustable dimension “L” is 34.5″ to suit deeper buried valves. If more adjustments is required, specify at time of order.
- The wrench handle fits over a “U” bracket on the barrel and may be fixed to the barrel with a padlock (provided by others) for security.
- OPEN and SHUT targets can be easily adjusted to fit exactly in the viewing window.
- Internally and externally spray epoxy painted RAL3000
- Remove the top section of the upper barrel of the indicator post
- Cut the stem to the required length and adjust the standpipe to match up the GROUND LINE
- Set the OPEN and SHUT targets for the appropriate valve size
- Re-attach the top section of the upper barrel f the indicator post.